- Guide to Visiting the Museum
To visit the Mitsubishi Tanabe Historical Museum
Please make a reservation in advance through the booking site
- ※ Admission fee is free
- ※ Animals other than guide and assistance dogs are not allowed.
- ※ In the Museum, please refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, or causing inconvenience to other guests.
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, year-end/New Year holidays, company holidays
- ※ Regarding closed days, please check the schedule at the reservation system.
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- ※ Entrance until 4:30 p.m.
Access and Contact
- About a 10-minute walk from the Midosuji Line (subway)
Yodoyabashi Station (Exit No. 8 or Exit No. 13)
(1 stop and 3 minutes from Osaka Umeda toMidosuji Line
(subway) Yodoyabashi Station)
- About a 10-minute walk from the Keihan Railway
- The second floor of the headquarters of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
3-2-10 Doshomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8505
- Museum contact
- Address 3-2-10 Doshomachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-8505
Audio Guide Overview
Through the Audio Guide, visitors can come to a deeper appreciation of the displays and collections by listening to related anecdotes. The Audio Guide is available by connecting to the Museum's dedicated wireless LAN by smartphone.